Due to the recent increase in demand for our Under 5’s events, we are looking for a volunteer to work alongside our education officer to plan and run these events. This will involve devising craft activities for the session ahead and assisting in the session. There is potential to increase to two sessions a month.
- Coming up with craft activities suitable for pre-school children
- Assisting in the session and supporting the children with activities where required
- Helping staff assess the success of the under 5’s events eg. Attendance and feedback
Why get involved?
- Develop your skills in planning and delivering an event aimed at children
- Gain experience in working in a museum environment
- Grow your skills in working with young children
- Valuable training in how to run and plan the sessions
How to get involved?
- Log in or sign up to volunteer for Stevenage Museum.
- Accept this challenge.
- Await a response from us with more information.
Due to the nature of the work this role is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
- Customer Service
- Design & Illustration
- Event Management
- Working with Children 0-5yrs
- Creative and Arts
- Learning and Education
- Teaching and Training